I feel home lies within, so basically wherever you feel the most comfortable. But I feel home doesn’t have to always be a place, I think home can be when your with people who are special to you
"My heart is a thousand years old. I am not like other people."
I know that when I lack the strength needed my faith in the lord will help me to overcome all obstacles
- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.